Every pet deserves to be spoiled, and the holiday season is the perfect time to do just that. Whether you’re looking for gifts for your own pet, or you’re shopping for your friend and their pet, the options are seemingly endless. Treats, toys, beds, or bones… it can be hard to narrow it all down! Check out our guide to find the best gift for your favorite pet owner.
For the Pets You Want to Spoil
Okay, we just established that we obviously want to spoil all pets. Here are some of our favorites for an extra special gift for your BFF. These are safe options for any and all, making it easy to choose a gift for your dog-owner friend or your own furry friend!
- Roam Pets Boss-trich Bone – Roam Pets prides itself in single-ingredient, ethically-sourced treat options for pets. This ostrich bone is rich in flavor and a good source of protein that will have any dog drooling for more.
- Sportz-Vibe Dog Blanket – Give a dog the gift of relaxation with this massage blanket from Horseware Ireland. This blanket helps relieve stiffness or soreness, increases circulation, and stimulates the lymphatic system. It is great for performance dogs, working farm dogs, or even for the dog that joins you on your jogs or hikes.
- Bocce’s Bakery Oven Baked Wheat-Free Dog Treats – Whether you’re gifting your own pup or your friend/family and their pup, health and nutrition are always a concern. Bocce’s Bakery treats are low-calorie, all-natural treats made with real ingredients that dogs love. These are the ultimate guilt-free treat, available in a variety of delicious flavors to choose from.
- Kong Sherps Plush Toy – There’s no such thing as too many toys, especially for a beloved spoiled pet! This Kong toy is unique and fun, and sure to get all the senses tingling with its plush filling, crinkly material, and squeaker toy all packed inside. Llama or donkey – you can’t go wrong with whichever you choose!
- Lick Lick Pad – Turn stressful situations into fun times with this dog treat pad. Simply stick it onto a flat surface, spread your dog’s favorite treat, and watch them enjoy it! This clever invention can be super helpful for bath time for not-so-water-loving dogs.
For Active Pets and Travelers
Some dog breeds need more stimulation, whether through toys, exercise, or tagging along on all your trips. These gifts are perfect for dogs that like to stay busy!
- Cargo Cape – The ultimate way to protect your car and your pet,The Kurgo Cargo Cape is a waterproof, stain-resistant cover that protects your cargo area from whatever mess life throws your way. Complete with mesh pockets for storage, hook and loop back pieces for security, and piped edges to help contain dirt, water, and debris.
- Hide N’ Slide Interactive Puzzle – Puzzles are a fun way to keep dogs busy by stimulating their brain. This Nina Ottosson puzzle features two types of hiding spots with 14 treat compartments for the ultimate brain challenge. With swiveling flippers and hollow sliding blocks, it’s easy to mix up the routine and customize it for beginners.
- Booda Tail-Spin Flyer – Got a frisbee lover? Upgrade with this durable and flexible toy that also floats! It even doubles as a water dish for dogs on the go. This high-flying toy is soft and gentle on pets’ teeth and gums, making it a safer way to play and exercise with your pup!
- Kurgo Kibble Carrier – Here is a gift that both the pet and the owner will appreciate. This waterproof bag holds up to 5 pounds of dry dog food, keeping it safe and fresh while out and about. You can also get the Kurgo Collapsible Bowl, which fits perfectly in the Kibble Carrier’s zippered pocket!
- Kurgo Dog First Aid Kit – This is a must-have for adventurous dogs and owners. This First Aid Kit is an all-in-one safety kit to ensure you’re prepared for everything from lacerations to choking or even poisoning. It even comes with a guide to help you be prepared in case of an incident.
For Cozy Cuddles and Warmth
If you know a pet that will do anything to snuggle up with a cozy blanket or toy, then these are the gifts to shop for. From beds or toys to blankets and coats, we narrowed down our best cuddly gifts.
- Aspen Pet Self-Warming Oval Lounger Pet Bed – This bed is lined with material that generates warmth from the pet’s body heat. It is covered with faux lamb’s wool plush in the inner portion and corduroy fabrics on the outer shell for both durability and comfort.
- Baker Dog Blanket – We love this blanket for any dog, but it is especially perfect for horse owners! It takes our favorite aspects of the Original Baker Horse Blanket, now sized for your dog! The adjustable chest strap and belly band offers waterproofing and insulation that keeps your dog warm all winter long!
- PetMate La-Z-Boy Rosie Lounger – This is about as comfy as a dog can get! Made with a mixture of memory and traditional foam, this orthopedic bed offers comfort for pressure points. The Rosie Lounger has Never-Flat properties that ensure this bed will stay fluffy and supportive through general use.
- Lamb Chop Dog Toy – Many of us lovingly refer to our dogs as our emotional support pets. But this toy just might become your pet’s emotional support toy. This Multipet toy is modeled after Shari Lewis’ classic and beloved character and has found its way into the hearts of many dogs and puppies before. It is a soft plush squeaky toy, perfect for playtime and the naps that follow.
- Tough-1 Deluxe Dog Blanket – Know someone that needs a durable dog blanket? This blanket has a ripstop, waterproof outer shell that keeps pups warm and dry in cold weather. It is available in multiple colors to keep your pets stylish and comfortable!
Purr-fect for Cats
A few of the gifts listed thus far are fun for both dogs and cats. But we have even more options to highlight just for kitty friends! Toys or treats, puzzles or scratchers – find one that suits their fancy.
- Rainy Day Puzzle & Play Cat Game – This Nina Ottosson puzzle is a fun way to stimulate cats physically and mentally. It is perfect for bored kitties on a rainy day! Pegs and swiveling leaves cover 14 hidden treat compartments to challenge curious cats.
- Laxatone Hairball Remedy – Laxatone Hairball Remedy from Tomlyn helps prevent your cat from future hairballs and eliminates current hairballs. Formulated into a delicious, chicken-flavored chewable, Hairball Remedy is a gentle but effective solution.
- Tippy Kitty Cardboard Scratcher – This interactive toy from K&H Pet Products is mesmerizing fun that keeps cats entertained for hours. The toy has two rolling balls and a tippy bottom, available in four different shapes to keep kitties curious and playful at any age.
- Bocce’s Bakery Soft & Chewy Cat Treats – These treats from Bocce’s Bakery are healthy all-natural treats made with simple ingredients and great for daily treating. They are available in multiple flavors, and at only 1 calorie a treat, these are the purrr-fect treats for puzzles, tricks, or treats just because.
- Melon Madness Puzzle & Play Cat Game – Level up playtime for your cat with this Nina Ottosson puzzle. This has 12 treat compartments hidden with colorful pegs and swivels to break the boredom and challenge your cat.
Get to Gifting
You can shop more gift ideas for your pets or friends with pets at FarmVet HERE. Or, shop all our products at FarmVet.com 24/7. You can also call one of our friendly Sales Associates at 1-888-837-3626 or email your order to email@example.com.
Need more inspiration? Check out more of our Gift Guides HERE.